- 5 LB Pack
- Wilderness Poets Pumpkin Seeds are raw, unpasteurized, Heirloom Pumpkin Seeds grown in Oregon’s lush Willamette Valley. We have been working exclusively with this pumpkin seed farm for over a decade.
- This Styrian variety is naturally hulless and originates from Austria (also known as Austrian pumpkin seeds). These seeds have exceptional, fruity, robust flavor and a signature dark green color, which is evidence of the mineral rich, organic soil they are cultivated in. Since they are unpasteurized and raw, they are ideal for soaking and sprouting.
- Ingredients: Organic, Raw, Heirloom, Oregon Grown Pumpkin Seeds
- Why We Love Pumpkin Seeds: Enjoyed by both the Aztecs and the Mayans, pumpkin seeds are a prized ancient staple food. Pumpkin Seeds are a rich source of protein, B vitamins, minerals, and the essential fatty acid omega-3.*
- Use Pumpkin Seeds in a salad dressing combined with cilantro, garlic, olive oil and lime juice for a delicious Mexican flavor, or incorporate them into a beautiful, hearty, multi-seed bread, if you are inspired to bake. You might be when you try these!
- Benefits: High in Plant-based Fiber, Excellent Source of Omega-3 Fats, Full of Zinc and Magnesium *
- * These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
- Allergy Warning: Packaged in a facility that processes various tree nuts.
- No ratings found yet!